Tuesday 9 October 2007

Peter's Testimony:

I always was a Christian because I was born in a Christian family. The first time I realized I was a sinner and needed God’s forgiveness was when I was in China. This pastor from Korea came to my youth church and preached. His preaching just went in my head I felt really bad so I asked for God’s forgiveness through praying. The first time I confessed my sin was when the preacher came to my youth church and preached. I believed that Jesus died on the cross for my sins was in 2nd grade. The time I was baptized was in 6th grade when I went to America for 6 months. My life changed after I became a Christian because I know that someone is watching me and is helping me. I feel safe because I always know God is here to help me. When I am in hard times I prayed to God and He helped me. Some of God’s goodness in my life is when my family moved to China and I adjusted quickly. Also how God helped me to make a lot of friends in China. Another goodness is God sending me to TCIS and helping me adjust really quickly. He also helped me to make a lot of friends here too. One other goodness God did in my life was giving me an older brother. If he didn’t give me an older brother I wouldn’t be the person I am now. Another goodness he gave me was just keeping me safe. Also giving me the ability to do anything in life I guess. I love God because He sacrificed His one and only son to die for our sins. I love Jesus because He died on the cross for everybody’s sin. I once had a time that I felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit. When I was in 6th grade one of my friends wasn’t a Christian. I really wanted to tell him to go to church but I was afraid so I held back. But later while playing I had this urge to just tell him, so I told him about it and I think he goes to church now

1 comment:

Ada said...

I heard much about China from a friend of mine on interracialmatch.com.He said it is a great country,isn't it?