Tuesday 9 October 2007

YAE CHAN’S TESTIMONY:

I’ve recently accepted Jesus as my Christ. It was about 1 to 2 months ago. Even though my parents were Christians, I wasn’t a true Christian until now. And before I became a Christian, I have had times of rebellion with God. When my mom was gone for work after my school times, I was tempted to play games in secret, even though in my heart I knew it was wrong. And I knew this was the calling from God that I shouldn’t do this. But I played games still. I think that was kind of a rebellion.
I knew from my head that I was a sinner and that I needed forgiveness. But I didn’t actually repent at all actually before I became a true Christian. The first time that I truly repented was in a night. I was praying, I just wanted to receive God as my savior because I needed someone to rely on that time. And then the Holy Spirit reached me. All the evil doings that I’ve done for all these years came to my mind, and started repenting.
My life changed a little in the way I saw things. Like the conflicting forces between evolution and creationism. And now I think that creationism has to be true, because Christianity is true.
I love Jesus because he created me and gave us his one and only son, Jesus.

No comments: